Elephant of Overcoming
Material: Exotic Material
Color: Orangy Red Translucent
Dimension(in): 4.7x2.5x4.2 in
This is a special feng shui remedy known
as "Jixiang Ruyi" in chinese. When translated into english
it means "safe, smooth riding and trouble free". The
elephant with its trunk up indicates protection, while the ru
yi scepter on top indicates smoothness in undertaking and the
magpie brings happy news. The bed of coins and treasure at the
feet of the elephant signifies wealth and treasures. This ornament
brings people out of troubled times, overcome all types of obstacles,
dissolve bad luck, remove stress, kills difficulty and reconcile
good fortune by bringing people out of the dark. The elephant
promises to stamp on any problems coming your way. Therefore if
one is having a spate of bad luck, accidents or troubled times,
display this near you as remedy and protection.
Where to place this object?
The elephant were used in warfare by chinese
during ancient times. In fact, during the reign of Kang Hsi, the
King of Siam had sent a number of tribute elephants as gifts to
the Chinese emperor. In some countries like Indochina and India,
only the Kings are allowed ride on the elephant. It is the symbol
of royalty, power and grandness. The elephant is known for its
confidence, strength, sagacity and prudence and is one of the
four animals representing power or energy, the other three being
tiger, leopard and lion. Elephant signifies the prime minister
too, because of its chinese naming "hsiang". It is also
one of the seven treasures of Buddhism.
This ornament is suitable for the following situations:
1. When one finds everything suddenly goes wrong in the life where luck had turned the other way round.
2. When one suddenly gets into trouble at work where everyone
goes againts him or her including the lost of support from the
3. When things are moving in the wrong direction and undesired things happen causing losses financially.
4. When unexplained accident after accidents or sickness after
sicknesses were experienced.
5. When one suddenly is being betrayed by their close friends
6. When there are always obstacles in all their undertakings no
matter how well planned it is.
7. When family problems occurs case after case and things go sour.
8. When there is tension, stress, unnecessary worry and depression caused by something unexplained and out of the norm.
Display the ornament in the following areas:
1. For those who
would like to display it for personal protection, display it either
at your own bedroom, own workdesk or at their personal "sheng
chi" direction according to their kua
2. To benefit the whole family in terms of safety, protection
and assuring all obstacles are overcome, display it prominently
at the living room or family room facing the maindoor or any chi